English classes

Hello! My name is Ignacia Arévalo Martínez, but my friends call me “Nacha” or “Nachi”. I am 20
years old and I’m study Public Administration at Escuela de Gobierno y Gestión Pública of
Universidad de Chile.
My expectations for the english classes are learn (as far as possible) english a little more fluent,
I would like speak clearly and understand what I hear. At this time I know a few of english but my
pronunciation it isn’t very good, sometimes I’m ashamed and I don’t speak, I don’t like it, almost
always I know what I mean, but for the pronunciation I don’t talk :(  I hope enjoy the course!!!
As I said before, my main weakness is the pronunciation and my strength is reading, I can
understand almost everything!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Academia Diplomática "Andrés Bello"

Let's meet

Justin Bieber's Concert