- My bff -

I think that I don't have one best friend, because I consider some of my friends my best friends. They are very important for me, I love them so much! They are always when I need anything, the good and the bad moments and also go to party together!! But in this post I talk about my friend Valentina, I met her last year at the university, we were classmates and since the first days of university we made friends! Although we've friends two years ago, we are real and really good friends, despite in some things we are different but we connect very good! If any of the two of us says "hey go out to this place?" or "Let's party!" always we say yes hahaha. As in all friendship, we had good moments and bad moment, but nothing so bad. The saddest thing was she changed to the Universidad Católica, because she dind't like Administración Pública, it is a sad thing, we don't see each other everyday :(
The best memory we had was when we went to Pichilemu for the "Semana Pichilemina" the last summer vacations, it was fun! Basically was go to the beach, go to party and meet new people! We have really good memories!!!



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Academia Diplomática "Andrés Bello"

Let's meet

Justin Bieber's Concert