Academia Diplomática "Andrés Bello"

Sincerely I didn’t visit frequently a career related website, obviously they are important but not all the time
so necessary, that is to say, I visit career related website’s when I have essays or papers for the
university, there are much needed for this, because on that  website’s are all the necessary information
for things of university. However the website what else I have visited is the website of Academia Diplomática
de Chile “Andrés Bello”, the link are:
http://www.academiadiplomatica.cl/ 
The website have five sections, which are “Inicio”, “Quiénes somos”, “Portal ACADE”, “Contacto” and
“Noticias ACADE”. In the section “Inicio” you can find the top news of the Academia Diplomática,
information for apply, videos, interviews and much more!, While in the section “Contacto” you can find
the e-mail, address and phone number of the academy, and also  “información secretaría de estudios”.
As I say before, I visit the website’s for essays, papers or presentations for the university, whereby
when I had homework related I visit the site of the academy.
I like the site because there are all the information of the academy, when it was created, the location
and obviously the requirements to apply!.

Comentarios

  1. I didn't visit websites related my mayor frequently too. Haha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You are really interested in the academy, I have seen several works on this. RREE are interesting

    ResponderEliminar

  3. that page helps you find the motivation to get where you want!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Let's meet

Justin Bieber's Concert