-Greece-

Today I’m going to talk about the country of my dreams hahah, which is Greece in Europe! I would like
travel to (in specific) Mykonos, because this city caught my attention for many years.
About the country I know the essentials of their history which I learnt at school, such as, their language
is greek, the government is a unitary parliamentary republic and there is the birthplace of democracy!
When I can visit Mykonos, I would like to travel around the island (because Mykonos is a island in the
Aegean Sea), enjoy at the beach, the sun, the architecture, and finally go out to the different clubs!
Most of the time the  famous DJs in the world play there!!

Sincerely, I don’t know if I would study, work or live in Greece, I don’t imagine as public administrator
here, I want to work in the chilean ministries or public services I see the country mostly for tourism
and have a good time.

Comentarios

  1. I think that Greece should be wonderful, it is a historical and cultural place.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow! Greece, "The country of philosophy"...
    I hope to go one day

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Cool! Mykonos island was the place where Heracles slew the giants in Greek mythology! I would love to travel there someday too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Academia Diplomática "Andrés Bello"

Let's meet

Justin Bieber's Concert