~ The Politician ~

At this moment my favorite TV show is a Netflix series called The Politician, the series is about a
young man called Payton Hobart, which is a rich guy from Santa Barbara, California and he
want to be a president for the United States. Whereby he decided, as a first step, become a
candidate for the presidency of his school. 

Since we already know the plot, I can tell you some things about the serie! The principal
characters are Infinity Jackson, Astrid Sloan, River Barkley, Alice Charles, McAfee, James
and obviously Payton. During the series, the friends of Payton help him to win the school
elections in order to make it your first victory and in the future get to the White House as his
advisors, but during the series the first goal (president of school) is difficult for many bad things
and his ambition and obsession for being president.
My favorite episode is the campaign to get votes, this episode is my favorite because reflect the
reality during a political campaign, I laughed a lot and I compared it with the real life hahaha.

I love to see The Politician because although it is a teenage series teaches us much a lot about
political campaigns ! At any time we may need it :o






Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Academia Diplomática "Andrés Bello"

Let's meet

Justin Bieber's Concert