- My future job -

I currently study Public Administration at Universidad de Chile, because I love the social work
you can do from this major; and the job I want when I finish the university is work in some
state ministry, I don’t know which but in any of the 23 of our country.
Why a ministry? I want to work there because I wish and want contribute to the country from
the public policies or small changes which can be later be very significant for all the chileans.
I have no trouble with work in a office but I would like in a office and “terreno”, is important see
all things involved with the public policy! 
Conversely, with regard to travel a lot in my job, I would love to!! I consider that with travel at
the job is very important at the time of apply the new knowledge in our country, but how I
would like to work in a ministry I see that a little difficult, because I think that is only for the key
positions in the ministry, in other words, for the minister or assistant secretary.
Anyway, despite I want to work in a ministry, I don’t rule out all kinds of work in the State or
in the private sector, which also is a good option because it's a little more flexible that the
public sector.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Academia Diplomática "Andrés Bello"

Let's meet

Justin Bieber's Concert